Have you tried our Teetha® Teething Biscuits? Teething can be a hard time for your little one, but this simple #TeethaTreats recipe can help relieve those sore gums!
What you need:
- 2 cups of oats (dry)
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- * Add ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract, if your little one likes a little more flavour to their treats
- Pop the oats into a blender until you have a fine powder.
- Add the banana and coconut oil and puree until the mixture becomes like dough.
- Roll the dough out, cut into 12 little rectangles – make them long and thin so your little one can get hold them easily!
- Bake the biscuits at 350 degrees for 10 minutes then turn them for another 5-10 minutes so that the edges turn golden, but are not too crunchy.
Pop them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge or freezer for the next time an unexpected tooth pops through!
Sign Up to our Irish Newsletter
Join our Facebook Community